We will be leaving very soon.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsuriru

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to announce that as of the 01-01-2018 we will no longer be vendors / pro-craftsmen on here. Those of you who wish to communicate with me regarding any and all matters pertaining to TC Blades knives, orders - past, present and future, etc. may contact us at this email address: [email protected]

Best wishes to all,

Tslil Censor

So sad to see you leaving as a vendor...always appreciate your thoughts so hope you'll at least stick around as a member.

Should add that while I've never been fortunate enough to use one of your knives, I've always heard thst are very good cutters.

Thanks Chinacats. I'll probably still pop in from time to time although I am very busy these days. Like I said, I am available directly by email if you or anyone else has any questions etc.

Sad to see you going Tslil. hope that you will continue to post from time to time. I have very much enjoyed your perspectives on knives and knifemaking.

I've enjoyed seeing your work and always found your posts informative. Sorry to see you end your vendor status but hope you continue to contribute your knowledge to discussions in the future.

It's too bad the vendor subscription seems costly. Maybe more would stick around and more would join if it were half the current cost.

Thanks Nemo. I'm sure I'll be around. I too found several of the discussions we got into to be interesting and enjoy them very much - not all about knife making I recall. Still great stuff :)

Thanks milkbaby. it's not really about cost. I just dont see the point of keeping the vendor / pro-craftsman status on here, as it appears most folks here predominantly into industrial Japanese made knives rather than personalized custom made knives such as the ones we make. And those that are into personalized custom knives already know of us and our work, and certainly know where to contact us should they want a new knife made. For sure I will be sticking around, happy to engage in future in depth discussions about knives, steel, food, and really anything else that is of interest.

Back