New boards

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Posting here to give KKF members first shot at these before I upload them to the website.
First up is a mosaic board, 15 X 15 1/2" X 2". Blocks are mostly cherry, walnut, and maple with a hint of paduak and purpleheart as well. Maple feet will be installed unless otherwise requested. $348.75 plus shipping.
IMG_5149.jpgIMG_5148.jpg

Next up is the blonde bombshell... The more I look at this board, the more I like it. Mosaic board pattern entirely in maple. Subtle, nuanced, complex. $380.25 plus shipping (if someone can tell me how to rotate pictures on this forum, I'll give you a $10 discount).
IMG_5151.jpgIMG_5150.jpg

Next is a 'second.' Very pretty cherry 18 X 24 X 2 butcher block with a groove (feet already installed). This was too heavy for the elderly customer who purchased it, so he returned it. It weighs approximately 19 lbs. Knocking $50 off normal price, selling for $316.50 plus shipping.
IMG_5156.jpgIMG_5155.jpg

Last is another second. This is a nice 18 X 24 X 2 border board, that had a defect in a single block towards the corner. I filled that defect with black resin... about the size of my index fingernail. Knocking $50 off the normal price. $291.45 plus shipping.
IMG_5154.jpgIMG_5153.jpgIMG_5152.jpg

Working feverishly on more/different styles of mosaic boards and other one-offs. Still have a number of other seconds available.

please email me if you are interested in any of these. [email protected] .

Back