• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Zakuri 240mm KU AS Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bprescot

Founding Member
Reaction score
EDIT: For clarity: This is the Zakuri 240mm KU AS Gyuto. If someone could fix the title that would be great. DONE - Dave

So I just placed a very special order, and won't be needing this guy anymore (SORRY DC!).

I don't know exactly what to say here. I love this knife so much that when the opportunity came to get the version with the upgraded handle I jumped as soon as it hit Jon's website. That's how awesome this guy is.

Lightly used. In great shape. Needs a sharpening, but I don't think it's been sharpened ever... If it was it was either by Bishamon or Pensacola Tiger, both of whom know there stuff. Will take pics later.

Price: $145 shipped.

Thanks for looking!
Ben

That's a steal! I wish I wasn't moving in a month or I'd snatch it up.

Just wondering: Is this AS or blue #1? In any case, I am sure it's a fabulous knife.

Stefan

Thanks Rick. Sounds like a great knife for the price, I seem to remember that the Zakuris were discussed very positively on the German forums.

Stefan

Funny you say that, since this guy's actually headed over to Deutschland! Like I said, I really like this knife. I like it so much that I bought the one in Jon's "New Items" thread.

Ah, those Europeans, they can afford it at the current exchange rate ;) I still don't know where my job will take me next year, but I can guarantee that as soon as I move back to Europe, the Euro will crash... For tha past 20 years, I have always been on the wrong side of the oceans.

Stefan

Latest posts

Back