Any Canadians need a board (and possibly Aussies)?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
In the history of our company, we've shipped the wrong board only one other time that I'm aware of, but this recent one was...costly. We had one order going to Canada last week and one to Australia. We transposed the labels. So... I have a customer in Toronto with a nice unused maple 16 X 22 that needs a new home. And I might have a customer in Australia with a cherry 12 X 18 and a walnut 12 X 18 that need new home/s... but I haven't heard back from that customer yet so I'm not sure about that one.

Starting with the maple, I'll knock off $20 and give free shipping (or local pick up if you are in Toronto). That will save you around $150 USD, since shipping from Dallas to Canada for a 21 lbs package tends to be really expensive.

(Customer in Toronto supplied the pics of the board)

$177 shipped. Email me if you are interested: [email protected]. Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.

oh canada1.PNGoh canada2.jpg

I heard back from the Australian customer, and they are hanging on to their two boards, one of which was effectively free for them. Can't say I'm too surprised. :)
There's been a lot of interest from down under... wonder if there's a cost-effective way to put together a group order down there...

Canadian board just sold. Thanks all!

John - The errant Canadian board has landed in the hands of the person I gifted it to. She reports that it arrived in perfect shape and she is very happy with it. I won't see it till I visit her sometime next year. Thanks for the generous offer and for getting me off easy this Christmas!

John - The errant Canadian board has landed in the hands of the person I gifted it to. She reports that it arrived in perfect shape and she is very happy with it. I won't see it till I visit her sometime next year. Thanks for the generous offer and for getting me off easy this Christmas!

So glad it all worked out!! This community has some amazing people. I'm extremely grateful to the Canadian customer who took the time to re-package and re-ship the board on my behalf. I raise a La Fin du Monde in your general direction (presumably northward).

Back