Thanks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailor

Reaction score
I’ve long admired several of good folks here who clearly have a vast depth of sharpening knowledge. I’ve learned much from folks like Jon and Dave and just recently found the section on Maintenance and Tutorials. Even though I sharpen every day and I love writing about it on a Blog I enjoy reading what others say even more. The information, on single bevel sharpening for example is laid out so clear that it compels me to try it out. I know it takes a lot of time to write sharpening instructions out and I just want the authors to know that I for one love it and appreciate it very much.
I don’t know what I don’t know but I learn new things often and I think that that is one of the aspects I really love about sharpening, knowing that new things, information that will make me a better all round sharpener lie somewhere on the path ahead. Thanks to all for being good teachers and sharing important information.
Respectfully
Peter

Back