Toronto Meet up January?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucasFur

Warrior of Jarhead clan
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's open to do a meet up in January in Toronto?
We can meet at my place. I am at Yonge and 401, Pretty well in the center of the city off the highway.

I know we have some serious collectors in the area and have been talking about it for a while.
Off the top of my head:

Jeremy - JBrooks?
Len - echerub?
Lin - wind88?
Jesse - JFrench?
Ricky - izinite?
Jude Noteboom?

I think 4-6 and max 10 people is a good number.
Obviously having previous talks would help me feel comfortable inviting your into my home.

Bring your stones, bring your knives.
PM me with inquiries.

Tentatively Saturday January 20th I think is a good date.

Damn that's going to be fun, have a great time guys

Ugh, why do you have to be so far away ;(

I just got booted from another knife group for being a (Canadian) trump supporter. I'm also a Doug Ford supporter (Ontario reference), and Matteo Salvini supporter (Italian heritage) and a Martin Landolt supporter (I love Switzerland) ... And I generally believe in "conservative" values.

If you can't handle that fact, don't come to my get together, it's not a "safe space" and I will debate you.
(Only if you bring it up (typically))

Hopefully we can keep this 2019 meet up about knives and stones. Just a fair warning. :)

Toronto? January? Hosted by someone who's not a rabid liberal? I'm in.

Looking to Push up the knife get together. Might have another in January.

--- SEPTEMBER 15th --- to coincide with the Tosho/Kosuke request/ approval needed event.
I know a few people that are coming into Toronto for the event and would be awesome to get everybody together. :D Share all the knowledge. :rolleyes:

PM/facebook/instagram me for information.

Cheers,
Lucas

I just got booted from another knife group for being a (Canadian) trump supporter. I'm also a Doug Ford supporter (Ontario reference), and Matteo Salvini supporter (Italian heritage) and a Martin Landolt supporter (I love Switzerland) ... And I generally believe in "conservative" values.

If you can't handle that fact, don't come to my get together, it's not a "safe space" and I will debate you.
(Only if you bring it up (typically))

Hopefully we can keep this 2019 meet up about knives and stones. Just a fair warning. :)
Just to let you know.... in Italy you don't normally say too loudly that you are a Salvini supporter :)

Back