• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin Ittetsu 270 Honyaki Sujihiki Shirogami2 Ebony (from EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggy

Reaction score
Hi,

for sale is a particular beautiful Honyaki Sujihiki I bought from Jon Broida (JKI) 2 years ago. It's a 270 Gesshin Ittetsu Honyaki Sujihiki in White#2 with a nice octagonal ebony handle with blond-translucent horn ferrule and simply the nicest polish, hamon and Kanji I've ever seen.

Specs can be seen here:
https://www.japaneseknifeimports.co...white-2-honyaki-wa-sujihiki-with-ebony-handle

The nice Suji is nearly unused (just sliced salmon filet once!) and is 100% patina free with the original edge, touched up be Greg from Wabocho before use.
Has never been sharpened since.

Besides from maybe microscopic scratches (see pictures) it is in mint condition and comes incl. Saya and original box.

The price is 850 USD incl. Shipping in the EU (payment via Paypal F&F). International shipping extra.

Pictures:

30596245hd.jpg

30596247ap.jpg

30596246lf.jpg

30596248sa.jpg

30596257nb.jpg

30596255ge.jpg

30596254bx.jpg

30596251re.jpg

30596250fg.jpg

30596249tv.jpg

I'm open to trades, but only customs from Nguyen, CJA, Catcheside, Raquin, Hazenberg, Prendergast or ... Billip :D
Only exception is an old school grind Takeda Large Nakiri.

Best Regards,
Iggy

Oh man Iggy, this one is tempting. Beautiful knife. I have bought four this month though... hmm...

Back