Badger knife club show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
I will be attending the badger knife club show in janesville wisconsin on march 25,26,27. I have been doing this show for more than 15 years. I am always in the same place, next to the last row right in the middle, opposite the emergency exit doors. The projects I am working on right now are for that show.

I spend one late night in the shop and miss one phone call and you give me crap for it, gheesh. I made up for it last night with a 2 hr conversation(we talked so long the battery on his phone died :) )

one of the knives I have made

gyoto.jpg

David,
I will post some pics of the ones I just finished, I was talking with Dave Martell and that pic was a test.
Thanks

That's a show I hope to make some day Del. I am looking forward to seeing the photos.

Jim,
I'll try to make sure I bring my camera. I think it is the best knife show in the midwest, it certianly it one of my favorites.
I hope to see you at the East Coast Gathering.
Thanks,

Working hard, just finished 3 more knives, but I havn't packed or anything, that will be for tomorrow night about this time. :D

I just checked out the web page for the show and it looks like it's sold out. Bummer, I was hoping to come meet you!

I just checked out the web page for the show and it looks like it's sold out. Bummer, I was hoping to come meet you!

Monty, It is sold out for tables, but it is open to all the public.

I'm thinking it's sold out for exhibitors, not for spectators.

edit: Delbert beat me the punch.

Last edited:
I wondered about that. I was planning on contacting the folks putting it on to see if I can get in. Maybe I'll see you there!

Check out the good day at work thread for pics of the knives I'll be taking

I had the pleasure of meeting Del today at the show.I also had the pleasure of check out his gyutos and suji.These blades ROCK,the F&F and grind are fantastic and the blades are Kate Moss thin.Boy i wish i was in the market for a blade i would have grabbed that suji.:biggrin:Any way i had a great time talking knives with Del.

Much like the NFL draft, when you don't have any holes to fill you pick best available. The suji was awfully tempting.

Much like the NFL draft, when you don't have any holes to fill you pick best available. The suji was awfully tempting.

You did make a sweet pick,I really liked that pattern.

You scored the suji Scott? And I never got to see it. Good for you though. :)

So Del, how did you make out at the show?

Back