Hello KKF

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKB182

Reaction score
I got interested in knife sharpening a bit ago and decided that I should do less lurking and more participating in the conversations. I've got more kitchen knives than folding knives, but that is mostly a factor of time. I started to buy folding knives a little bit before I realized I enjoyed taking them apart and sharpening them than I did owning them. So I sold off a lot of folders and bank rolled too many synthetic stones. I also recently adopted a Suien VC cleaver and put the chef knife away. Have a good one and I am looking forward to some sharpening discussions.

Welcome. I have the same cleaver, I'm not much of a cleaver guy but when I want to play with it, she's always ready.

Thanks for the welcome.

Something always felt a little off with chef knives. Like it was always about to take a bit of knuckle with it. I think a KKF member summed it up with comparing it to a bus vs a sports car regarding which your more likely to get hit by.

Back