Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Custom Order Progress Update

Colorforms! Good memories....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Collin, thanks man-
    How the hell do you know all this??
    I wasn't always a chef you know LOL
    I have my MFA (Masters of fine art) in print making and design with a secondary emphasis of industrial sculpture.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    I have my MFA (Masters of fine art) in print making and design with a secondary emphasis of industrial sculpture.
    Damn.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Easy for you to say.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Screw you Jason!! My names not up there and I'm blaming you LOL...it's ok the longer I wait the more Marko's skills grow.
    As long as my name is up there, I'll take all the blame I can get. You have a good point though...
    Jason

Collin, yours is a scimitar. It is still in R&D stage currently. In fact, I am sending out a template of a profile to a pro user (who uses a scimitar regularly) for a feedback, so that will get it a step closer.

Grind and handle (Western) has been settled already, not the profile. I would like to make a scimitar that is slightly distinctive but without taking away any of the functionality.

Also I am considering paring it with a little brother, 8" blade that looks like a small scimitar. Moreover, getting some requests for Western boning/filleting knives, so it looks like there will be more knives for meat/fish fabrication coming in the future.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Collin, yours is a scimitar. It is still in R&D stage currently. In fact, I am sending out a template of a profile to a pro user (who uses a scimitar regularly) for a feedback, so that will get it a step closer.

Grind and handle (Western) has been settled already, not the profile. I would like to make a scimitar that is slightly distinctive but without taking away any of the functionality.

Also I am considering paring it with a little brother, 8" blade that looks like a small scimitar. Moreover, getting some requests for Western boning/filleting knives, so it looks like there will be more knives for meat/fish fabrication coming in the future.
    Well I still blame Jason...

That is awesome.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson