Quantcast
Custom Order Progress Update - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Order Progress Update

You are on practice knives list. I haven't made the schedule for that one yet.

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    You are on practice knives list. I haven't made the schedule for that one yet.
    Oh so there still is a practice knives list? Am I on that? Whenever you get to look at what you have available and have time to start on those, let me know. I'm in no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by heirkb View Post
    Oh so there still is a practice knives list? Am I on that? Whenever you get to look at what you have available and have time to start on those, let me know. I'm in no rush.
    Yes, there is one, but I will keep that to PM. I think I responded to your PM, didn't I?

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

Lol, yeah. I got confused when I read that the suji was your last practice knife, that's why I asked. I got it now

Ok I'll ask, what's this "practice knives list?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    Ok I'll ask, what's this "practice knives list?"
    Marko has made a bunch of knives in different shapes and sizes while practicing grinding and figuring out what blade shapes and geometry he liked. He is/will be regrinding them to match his final design, but they won't have his maker's mark, and will be sold at some discount.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    Marko has made a bunch of knives in different shapes and sizes while practicing grinding and figuring out what blade shapes and geometry he liked. He is/will be regrinding them to match his final design, but they won't have his maker's mark, and will be sold at some discount.
    Thanks John -

-Niels Bohr

Last call for a matching ironwood set.

This wood is premium quality Arizona desert ironwood and is pretty expensive, but I think it will be a pretty stunning set.

I want the material for a handle and a saya cut from the same block, so I have to place an order at the same time.

This is the grade I am looking to get

I have two people down at this time.

The choice of steels is solid damascus, san-mai damascus with AEB-L core, W2 with hamon, 52100 damascus, and others.
    M

-Niels Bohr

Im in!

Get in line suckers!!! Muhahahahahahahaha

Great, thank Oivind -

-Niels Bohr

+ Reply to Thread