Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: about contrast

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Ok well just set the blade road up with the Gesshin 400. The Gesshin gets muddy which is nice because once you get a nice even scratch pattern as a base you can lighten pressure to achieve consistent results in any lower spots you might have remaining. Then step up to the king 800 get some mud going and play around in that with light pressure until you have an even appearance. Then just sharpen the edge as per usual. Post pics when done!
    Gottcha,I'll try just that.The only thing I can not try,are pictures,as much as I would like to.I went on Photo Bucket for the first time in a couple years from when I used it last and they made some terrible changes.Now you get one advertisement after another and they cover up what you are trying to do.I was on the Photobucket site for hours yesterday and lost the fight.I'm not a quiter but I sure am on that one.There has got to be a better way.

Try out imgur.com. It is not the best in the world but it is fairly simple and works.

-Kit

Quote Originally Posted by K813zra View Post
    Try out imgur.com. It is not the best in the world but it is fairly simple and works.
    Simple and works,just what I need.That or a 10 year old. I'll give it a look over and start clicking on some buttons and see what happens...probably crash my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt173 View Post
    Simple and works,just what I need.That or a 10 year old. I'll give it a look over and start clicking on some buttons and see what happens...probably crash my computer.
    You might have better luck with a 20-40 year old. My nephews are close to 10 and they do not use computers anymore! They use a phone for everything. It is like that ipad commercial when the little girl asks what a computer is. Nope, I want a keyboard.

-Kit