Stolen Knives in NOLA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cashn

Reaction score
Hey I know this is a long shot but figured I would post this anyways just incase someone comes across them. Yesterday someone smashed the window in on my car and snagged my work back pack which had my knife roll inside. The contents were as follows.

-270mm Heiji Stainless Clad Gyuto w/ burnt chestnut handle
-270mm Tanaka Blue 2 Stainless Clad Gyuto w/ horn and ebony handle
-270mm Tanaka Ginsan Gyuto w/ Bubinga and brass handle
-270mm Kochi Stainless Clad Gyuto w/ Burnt chestnut handle
-270mm Syousin Suminagashi R2 Gyuto w/ rosewood handle
-270mm Tojiro Bread Knife
-210mm Munetoshi Kurouchi Slicer
-170mm Itinomonn Kurouchi Butcher Knife
- 8inch forgecraft Slicer/butcher knife
-Tojiro Kitchen Shears
- Red Khun Rikon Peeler, Benriner Mandolin Blades, Dalman knives kogatana, chopsticks.

All of this was in a black leather boldric knife roll. If anyone sees these pop up somewhere or has any info it would be greatly appreciated. I have receipts saved if proof is needed.

Thank you.

Ouch!

Yeah, hurts to hear that. Hope they'll be found.

dude that sucks, people are such scumbags.
i leave a note in my bag that says (there is nothing of value in here, but they are important to me. if you return the bag i will give you $100 cash on the spot no questions asked, please call **********)

I got a 10in forgecraft chef knife if you need one. It needs sharpening but, it's good to go.

Might be able to sound out, fish spatulas, whisk, peeler and paring knife if you need it

I have a 240 Gesshin Heiji Semi-Stainless you can use for as long as needed. Not exactly the 270 you lost, but close as I can come.

Thank you guys for your generosity. It makes me speechless. My girlfriends uncle who I've never met sent me a couple of tojiro's to get started with. My girlfriend nor her mom had any idea he was doing it till a box from cutleryandmore showed up with a note saying I owe him a cooking lesson when he comes to town. Thank you guys again but it would just be greedy of me to accept any more than what has already been given to me.

That is sick. Don't carry all that quality iron in one place. PM me if you need something probably can help.

Back