Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Knives in NOLA

@cashn - I have a 270 Mizuno slicer and the same butcher knife you lost that I can lend out if you need.

I have a 240 Gesshin Heiji Semi-Stainless you can use for as long as needed. Not exactly the 270 you lost, but close as I can come.

Thank you guys for your generosity. It makes me speechless. My girlfriends uncle who I've never met sent me a couple of tojiro's to get started with. My girlfriend nor her mom had any idea he was doing it till a box from cutleryandmore showed up with a note saying I owe him a cooking lesson when he comes to town. Thank you guys again but it would just be greedy of me to accept any more than what has already been given to me.

That is sick. Don't carry all that quality iron in one place. PM me if you need something probably can help.

I have a tanaka 270mm ginsanko I can loan to you. I also have a gesshin uraku 270mm gyuto that I can pay forward and give to you.