Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwtan12

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm from Singapore and new to knives.

Recently I'm just like bitten by a king cobra with knives and Jnat poison. I hope the poison doesn't kill me too soon.

I have JCK knives I bought 6-7 years ago but recently I started to get more interested. Since November last year, I bought knives from Kyocera, Tojiro, some cheaper Japanese hand made knives and then to Sukenari, Mizuno Tanrenjo and T. Fujiwara. Not really to part with my money for Shigefusa yet but very tempted to.:O

For stones, I started buying MAC honing steel and leather strobes before Suehiro, Atoma, King and Naniwa initially. For the past 2 weeks, I have been looking at Jnats. In fact I've just acquired a whitish Ohira Range Suita a few minutes before I type this.:wink::wink:

Thanks Marek07. I actually agree with Nemo. It's better to just buy than having sleepless nights thinking whether to buy or not.

Well, you are ahead of me... I borrowed a Jnat and it was an eye opening experience. I am still looking to improve my sharpening skills and max out my knife and stones potential.

Back