Shops that do engraving

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donhoang14

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I live in The Netherlands and I'm trying to buy a knife as a gift for my little brother in the US. Does anyone know of an online shop that does engraving in addition to sales?

Or knows any shop in the Bay Area that does engraving? Thanks!

For what its worth, I cant do engraving, but i can do laser etching now

Say what? I feel like I'm out of the loop...is this new or something you've been doing for some time?

Say what? I feel like I'm out of the loop...is this new or something you've been doing for some time?

nope... pretty new and havent advertised it much yet... also making custom sayas, but with our backlog, i was holding off on saying anything until we get caught up on sharpening a bit more

For what its worth, I cant do engraving, but i can do laser etching now

Thanks for your reply Jon! I appreciate it but my brother is a hobby cook at this point so I'm getting him quite a basic intro knife. I don't plan on spending more than $70 or so on a chef's blade. I've yet to see something in the price range on your site :)

No worries… I can also do this kind of stuff on other knives, so if that helps you, feel free to bug me anytime

Back