Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsourkan Knives - Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    Wow, that's a nice, clean looking combination. The light horn brightens up the look of the whole knife.
    I like the light horn a lot and look to use it extensively. It has fewer blemishes than black horn, but is a bit more delicate to work with. Definitely worth the effort.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko your knives hit the high quality and perfect finish.
    I would like to see them in action, how about a video

Eventually, but right now, I am struggling to keep up with work.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Eventually, but right now, I am struggling to keep up with work.
    Thats a good place to be in!

Not really.

Whatever may be, you're making beautiful knives.

I freaking love the profile of your gyuto. I like the pro's feedback, giving the knife a little more weight.

I would love to have the PM knife like that, with the same ironwood/blonde horn handle, when you get a chance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazmtb View Post
    I freaking love the profile of your gyuto. I like the pro's feedback, giving the knife a little more weight.

I would love to have the PM knife like that, with the same ironwood/blonde horn handle, when you get a chance!!!
    I will send you this one to check out first, as a token of appreciation for all your patience. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

M

Enabler!!! It will come with that handle, right???
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chazmtb View Post
    Enabler!!! It will come with that handle, right???
    Thanks.
    Yes, I just need to straighten a tang and install it. Will do it tomorrow, so I send out right after.

M