Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Line of Knives In Works

New Line of Knives In Works

Just the heads up.

In parallel to my custom orders, I am going to do a new line of knives geared toward entry level home user/professional. These will be convex ground (S grind will only be available in custom orders), will D and Western handles, made fully in-house, with in-house heat treatment, grind and handle work. I will do all the work. The only difference between my custom knives and this like of knives will be the geometry.

I will use the customer feedback I received over the years to select steels, types of knives, sizes, and handle materials.

I will start on this project in about two weeks.

Thanks

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Sounds great Marko. Will these be per order, or are you going to batch produce them as a stocked item?
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Just in case your starting a waiting list, I would like to be on it for a western please

Very exciting, can't wait! If you do have a wait list, sign me up too.

Sounds cool. How thick will these be? Argh...I want to get an S-grind knife (or two) first...then I can decide maybe.

Would also like to be in line. Western preferred, but whatever

I'm also interested in being on a list, should there be one. Thanks Marko.

I will make them in batches of 4-8. They will probably come with poplar sayas.

These will be available through my web site. I will sent a notification a night before to the email about the upcoming listing.

I think I will have the first 4 by the end of the month, not sure war or western yet.

Thanks,

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Sounds too good to be true. Won't believe it until I could get one of them in my hands

Nice to hear that Marko. There are too many people who want to try yours knives, but the waiting list takes forever and they don't appear often on B/S/T

excellent! how do we get on this email list to be alerted about the upcoming sale?