Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Rustbucket giveaway

Havenít had much luck here itís customs. Once had a stone drilled into and had to pay for the pleasure!

Oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    Havenít had much luck here itís customs. Once had a stone drilled into and had to pay for the pleasure!
    That is so wrong in so many ways. Bugger!
    "Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind." L Cohen

Knife arrived after customs had a nosy. So far, just cleaned her up and stropped on loaded felt. Cuts sweet! Cool to have a thinner knife after using the likes of katos for so long. A touch handle heavy, splitting hairs. And while the overall profile is something Iím not used to, the edge profile is bloody good if that makes sense... if this is one of your first, then hot damn where do I sign up. Seriously. And thanks again, was nice to receive a knife after I had to sell off most of my collection

Knife arrived after customs had a nosy. So far, just cleaned her up and stropped on loaded felt. Cuts sweet! Cool to have a thinner knife after using the likes of katos for so long. A touch handle heavy, splitting hairs. And while the overall profile is something Iím not used to, the edge profile is bloody good if that makes sense... if this is one of your first, then hot damn where do I sign up. Seriously. And thanks again, was nice to receive a knife after I had to sell off most of my collection

Hehe yea general design there's a few things that are a bit odd. Thanks for reporting in, glad you got some joy out of it!

Nothing of this ever happened unless you post some images!