Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie weapon of choice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIMG0251.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	2358

The one on top.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

I have an old 30" long hog splitter that must weigh 10# for close work or maybe the Ruger .44 super blackhawk and my 444 Marlin or my Ruger 338 win. mag for distance.

I will definitely have this in the back of my mind when I check out the CCk store this christmas

I would take the masahiro petty I have. I keep hearing size doesn't matter.

Reamember to kill a zombie you got to destroy the brain! Not easy to do with kitchen tools, best to lock your self in the walkin and wait for the rednecks to save you. But it I had to pick a knife to make a run for it this would be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    Reamember to kill a zombie you got to destroy the brain! Not easy to do with kitchen tools, best to lock your self in the walkin and wait for the rednecks to save you. But it I had to pick a knife to make a run for it this would be it.

That's about the size of my hog splitter!

Holy Shiiiiiit!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    That's about the size of my hog splitter!
    Ok so new plan.... Zombie attack we meet up at roosevelt field.....day of the dead style

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    Ok so new plan.... Zombie attack we meet up at roosevelt field.....day of the dead style
    you gotta a deal. I'll bring the scotch!

Firearms too loud - the report would simply attract more Walkers to you and you would get overwhelmed and eaten alive.

Blades and edges weapons (axes, swords) are no good because the suction or wedging in skull or bone would cause you to lose the weapon and then how would you take down the second and third and fourth ones and so on??

Blunt, heavy implement is best - crowbar or Russian E-tool or entry tool or mace/bludgeon is the way to go.

If you must go the firearms route then it has to be a .22LR with a silencer (homemade if need be). After all, you only have to take out the brain. I will leave you to work out the logistical details since it is your fantasy question and Zombies aren't real.