2X72 Grinder for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
I picked a second power hammer (150kg), so need to move some of my equipment, to free up cash. That's the only reason I am selling this grinder. It's build like a tank, for a life-time use. Powerful and accurate, things that don't always go together.

Asking $2500. Will consider a Best Offer. Not interested in trades. The grinder can be picked up in person in New Rochelle, NY 10801 or will ship freight. Payment - cash on pick up, or a check. Payment via PayPal will add 3%.

This grinder was made to my specs and with my input to be particularly suitable for making kitchen knives.

A true workhorse, made of 3/8 steel plate (weighs appropriately), with a horizontal/vertical function, with 3HP motor on 220volts (2 pole or 3 pole) hook up. Comes with KBAC-29 or KBDA-29 VFD. I like the latter as it has a build-in reverse, and one can program any frequency up to 120Hz. It also has a speed dial button, but smaller than on KBAC line. Comes with 3HP Leeson WattSaver Motor, 1760rpm, TEFC.

Comes with a 20mm thick flat platen (D2) and a small wheel attachment w/5 solid metal machined (not round stock) contact wheels. Large tilting work table. Super rigid and tracks accurately. Tracks on par with TW-90 (see a video in Facebook link below)

Can accept up to 16" large contact wheel. Several attachments are available and custom attachments can be arranged.

Visual comparison between this grinder and TW-90 here:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/ST-Machine-Works-113629542674267/posts/

The VFD will be brand new w/2 year warranty and the grinder will also come with 2 years warranty on components.

Thanks for looking.

Hi Marko, you need to upload the pictures in a different way as they are not visible. Best luck with the sale.

Marko, is this still available? I live in nyc so would t be too far to pick up. Let me know.

Back