• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Takeda Cleaver - $400

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bprescot

Founding Member
Reaction score
So after a few people expressed interest in this via PMs, this is back on the market. Same guy as before. Great condition, needs a good sharpening, but my wrist still ain't the same after a bike accident a few years ago, and sharpening cleavers is now pretty tricky for me, so I've not dared to sharpen this guy. Because of that, he's up for sale to someone that can make full use of him.

Couple things to note:
1.) Still can't do paypal so if you're interested we'll need to work something out.
2.) Shipping included in US only. International will need to pay the difference.
3.) Because this is being preciptated by people PMing me, three people have right of first refusal on this. After that it goes back into the general pool. Feel free to PM me, but realize there's a line right off the bat.
4.) Because of this odd situation right now, I also won't be accepting any offers for the moment. I'm not saying I won't ever, but I'm not going to until we get through the backlog of interest ;)

Thanks for looking!
Ben

Sorry about that. So this is the same one from before. It's 210mm x 95mm and clocks in at 370 grams. Some pics are below.

Takeda_1.jpg

Takeda_2.jpg

Takeda_Choil.jpg

This guy ships out tomorrow for a trial run. For now I'll call it sold pending acceptance :wink:

Thanks for looking guys!
Ben

This guy ships out tomorrow for a trial run. For now I'll call it sold pending acceptance :wink:

Thanks for looking guys!
Ben
Sold pending acceptance, I like that!

Hey, I mean, let's be honest. This is a non-trivial chuck o' change. Gotta make sure it's the right fit, you know? I really try to make sure that everyone is happy with these sales.

YA!!! it sold.... or is that whimper... I just don't know...

Too much beer is giving me bad ideas.... that better be sold... :p

Well... no promises! So the knife shipped Friday and we'll see when it arrives and how the trial run goes!

Oh woops. Yep sorry! It's now hard at work in a pro environment, getting daily love and abuse :wink:

Doh - I just talked the wife into letting me replace my old chefmate cleaver from college.

Back