• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mazaki 180 Gyuto BNIB Free Shipping

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My wife used the mazaki 180 for the first time this weekend and she cussed me out! For her it was the sharpest knife ever and too scary to use LOL! Her go to knife is Takamura R2 and I guess the extra weight of the knife gives the impression of sharper knife. GLWS

I never understood the people who get "scared" by a sharp knife...my girlfriend told me she was afraid to handle most of our knives, tho not because they are very sharp, but because she's afraid to damage them. I reminded her they are made of steel and wood and to get over it lol

I never understood the people who get "scared" by a sharp knife...my girlfriend told me she was afraid to handle most of our knives, tho not because they are very sharp, but because she's afraid to damage them. I reminded her they are made of steel and wood and to get over it lol

until she leaves a carbon in the sink :p

Your wives are willing to pick up a knife and cut something, means they actually cook. Mine only watches hockey and plays video games and ask when dinner is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back