• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Or trade Tanaka ginsanko gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Imgur doesn’t want to like me today, unless something changes I may have to email out the pics. Anyway, looking to move my metal master Tanaka ginsanko 270mm, but I removed a lot of steel from the tip to shorten the edge length to like 255-260ish(which also flattened the profile out some.
$150 shipping included, also open to trades for lasery things, low grit stones. Will trade straight up for a kato.
Thanks

PS tinypic is the image hosting I use to post to the forum. It's a bit of a pain because you gotta upload one pic at a time, and there are some ads to deal with on the site. But once the picture is uploaded, the website will auto-generate a short string of HTML that you just copy and paste directly into your forum post. Once that code is in the post, your picture will show up in its place.

And with that . . . GLWS!!

I owned this prior to Craig and can attest that it's a sweatheart. Like other Tanakas it feels like there's nothing it can't do and will hold an edge through anything you throw at it. Only parted with it because I had a few 270s and Craig offered a compelling trade. Well priced as well - I may have to count my nickles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back