No Internet Service for a Week Now!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
We are going on a week now for no functioning internet service.
When I could get a good enough connection to run a speed test the fastest download speed I could get was 109kbps. Not quite fast enough to load a page of text most of the time.

Right now I am working in another location in the neighboring town with functioning internet service. I apologize for any delays this has caused. The internet provider (Frontier) is the only one available in our area. Every day they tell us the problem will be corrected by the end of the day.

I was in the local grocery store the other day and mentioned the internet problem. A crowd quickly formed and we decided we should lynch the internet repair man.
The only problem is we can't find him. :shocked3:

This happened to me a few months ago - 9 days! For a business this is just flat out unacceptable.

Good luck with getting this worked out.

I try to be nice to the tech support guys because they take a lot of abuse.
.......but, I think I broke a record how many times you can use the F word in one sentence.
I apologized afterwards. I think the tech guy pulled an El Pescador, he was laughing so hard.
Then he also apologized for laughing.

Holy bawls, Mark! That sucks! :cry:

For a business this is just flat out unacceptable.
I hope the both of you have business-class internet connections, or if not, you're considering them now. The truth is residential access is sold strictly for recreational use, so you get no real sympathy from the ISP during outages (besides those rare times you're given a prorated credit). Business class connections, with their higher premiums and guaranteed uptime, can sometimes afford you more options for recourse when the company screws up.

We have a Business Class account.
We pay more and are supposed to have better connection and priority service.
..or so we have been told.

Nice, unfortunately business-class won't make an area wide outage get better any faster, but it should get you some compensation for lost revenue. Keep at 'em with the F-Bombs!

Bummer! I hope they get it up soon!

I wondered what was going on, you have been too quiet!! :scratchhead:

I just called in to work.
Internet service has been restored.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be a bear to people on the phone...We lost internet, i told the tech guy i was going to fly down and put a boot straight up his A double money signs.....I had internet again in half an hour....I don't deal well with that sort of stuff. Glad to see you got it figured out :)

Latest posts

Back