dear chicago kkfers - kimchi carbonara

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try and make the trip, but easier said than done with two kids.

I will try and make the trip, but easier said than done with two kids.

Simple, get them a bowl of awesome and some mango sticky rice (or a choco-banana).:doublethumbsup:

Menu really does look excellent.

Simple, get them a bowl of awesome and some mango sticky rice (or a choco-banana).:doublethumbsup:

Menu really does look excellent.

My son only eats two things for dinner, chicken nuggets (one brand only I might add) or plain pasta. In fact I make homemade pasta every week and he wont touch it because the boxed pasta is better according to him.

I was an a**hole growing up and this is my karma.

My son only eats two things for dinner, chicken nuggets (one brand only I might add) or plain pasta. In fact I make homemade pasta every week and he wont touch it because the boxed pasta is better according to him.

I was an a**hole growing up and this is my karma.

hahha..good luck.

when was the turning point for you?

hahha..good luck.

when was the turning point for you?

I guess I'm still growing up, because I'm still an a**hole... But honestly it was from my mid twenties up. My son has anxiety issues and it has taught me to focus on whats important and don't sweat the small stuff.

Kinda harsh when you don't know the situation? I'm as hardass as it comes to stuff with kids UNTIL a close friend had a child with aspergers. It's not always just a discipline issue.

I went to Mott street years ago and it was great. The girlfriend has been wanting to go, maybe I can give feedback next week. PS, the guy giving the review annoys me(but the udon looks great!)

Had the mentaiko udon, it was just good, not great. I would recommend making your own version at home

Back