Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Europe passaround

PM sent

Ok guys,

All spots are taken! Thank you for the quick response

I have an update - the knife was shipped to the next person in line, but the package got stuck (since 8 days as of today). I filed a claim with DHL and while I am pretty sure the case will be resolved (the package is not lost, justg stuck), it will also mean that we got at least 2 week delay. I will post an update here once the knife has reached the second tester, so that everyone can check whether the schedule works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matus View Post
    I have an update - the knife was shipped to the next person in line, but the package got stuck (since 8 days as of today). I filed a claim with DHL and while I am pretty sure the case will be resolved (the package is not lost, justg stuck), it will also mean that we got at least 2 week delay. I will post an update here once the knife has reached the second tester, so that everyone can check whether the schedule works for them.
    Matus, can you give some thoughts on the knife?
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

I have given a detailed feedback to Jonas directly and we agreed that I would post here after the passaround, so that subsequent testers are not biased.

I have another update for the group. The knife managed to find its way to its indented destination, but since it arrived 2 weeks later, krx927 was already in vacation. He will inform the rest of the group when then knife will be ready to be shipped again.

Hello guys,

Just a short update on the passaround! The knife has been with Matus and kxr927, it's now on it's why to Ireland and Alterwisser! We had a little issue with the knife being stuck a couple of weeks between Matus and kxr927 but it found the way eventually! The order has been a little messed up by this but hopefully it will arrive safely to Alterwisser and we can sort out the rest from there.
    Steffen: i know you had some issues with the mail, contact me when you are about to send it and we figure something out!
    Also, Matus and kxr927 agreed with me to send personal feedback via email initially, we thought this to be the best as long as the passaround was rolling so that subsequent participants were not biased! After the passaround is finished everyone can write their thoughts here if they want to.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Best regards
    Jonas