• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Toyama 240mm for trade for Devin Thomas or other stainless and add cash

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pc9111

Reaction score
Toyama Noborikoi Kasumi Gyuto 240mm for trade only, knife is unused

I'm looking to trade for a stainless Gyuto prefer a Devin Thomas , Butch Harner and I will add cash.

Only looking for a trade in the US at this time and not sell outright.

I may be interested in other trades in stainless below

Tilman
Rader
Marko
Or other custom maker

I'll post pics shortly

Bump, a couple people have asked how much trade value I was looking for , I paid $360 from a member here and would give it a trade value of that since it is unused but I'm negotiable.

I'm looking for a stainless gyuto , line knife or petty but prefer a gyuto by the makers listed below with a WA handle and I will add cash I can meet in Southern California, San Diego or OC if you like, I prefer to keep shipping in the US

Devin Thomas
Butch Harner
Haburn
Catcheside
Tilman
Marko
Rader
Dalman

Thanks for the help guys, I need to free up some funds unless Butch finds this and wants to trade
Butch and Haburn line knifes look outstanding
Regards RB

Trade value drop to $350 mainly looking for a gyuto but If you have a petty , nakiri , line knife I may be interested from the makers above.

selling this one out right might be quicker and then you can order from one maker you like. GLWS

bump, price drop $340

I think your right on selling it outright I've already had a few offers but more interested in trading for something and not getting stuck on a waiting list.

Bump, $320 trade value

I'm not looking for any carbon knifes at this time thanks for the offers, I'm mainly looking for stainless gyuto any size or a nice petty and will add money if need be.

Thank you

$310 trade value, no one has a stainless gyuto or petty to trade ?

Bump, $300 trade value , cheapest unused 240 Toyama I have seen they are over $400 new now and sold out typically great knife I own a 270 Toyama and absolutely love it, I will be rehandling it soon I Like it so much.

I'm open to any of the makers I have listed, I did want to try a 210 or smaller gyuto or Petty but I'm open to any offer and will add cash on the right deal.

Hi pc9111,
I am about to sell a Devin Thomas ITK Gyuto 270 in AEB-L. The knife has been used only once (literally once) and is in perfect condition. It is currently with Marko in NY.
Would that interest you? (I am only selling, not trading)

Bump, $300 trade value and I will add cash,

In order of what I'm looking for is a 210 or shorter gyuto or Petty is some form of stainless is preferred from one of these makers

Devin Thomas
Butch Harner
Catcheside
Marko
Tilman
Haburn
Dalmen
Rader
Bililpp

I'm open to other trades from other makers and larger gyutos 270 and below but Wanted to try something smaller hopefully.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back