Incredible suita.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PalmRoyale

Reaction score
Just showing off here :lol2: It's not very large at 180x67x18mm but damn, this is a nice stone. It feels like a hard stone but it releases a slurry rather quickly and it's slippery smooth. I just need to glue it on a piece of Aluminium to reinforce it.

5PwJk3O.jpg

I received the small Atoma 400 on the plastic base that I bought on ebay and I created a slurry with it on the suita, it takes it to a whole other level. This is a fast, fast stone but it remains firmly in the 8000 range. Amazing stuff. I now get what a really good suita is all about.

Looks like a nice pice of Shinden suita, few weeks ago I got a great, similarly coloured Shinden suita from valgard and like it a lot - as he did before:)

And yesterday there was also a very similar one for sale on Buyee...they are not as rarely to see there (OK, I don't feel to be a JNAT expert at all, but most likely they are either Shinden or eventually Okudo suitas), at least last weeks/months when I look on buyee relatively often...

I don't really care what mine it's from. It could have been dug up by a Smurf for all I care. I just know it's a great performer :)

Back