• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas 52100 240mm Gyuto-$350

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Devin Thomas ITK 52100 240mm gyuto. American made from American steel. This knife has been used in a professional kitchen and sharpened maybe 5 times. It has a great patina. Cocobolo Wa handle.

Why am I thinking of selling it? I have a DTITK carbon, DTITK aebl, and a DT mystery carbon steel gyuto. All are about the same size. One’s got to go. I’m taking the mystery steel to my grave and the aebl just got a new custom handle so….

Why should you buy this knife? Because this is the best 240mm ITK gyuto I have seen. This knife can get sharper than the same knife in AEBL (I own one). Until I acquired my new DT gyuto, this was the best gyuto I had owned up to that point. I doubt if Devin’s making anymore.

Too tired to put up pictures...maybe tomorrow.

IMAG0070.jpgIMAG0067.jpgIMAG0069.jpgIMAG0071.jpgIMAG0068.jpgIMAG0070.jpgIMAG0067.jpgIMAG0069.jpgIMAG0071.jpgIMAG0068.jpg

Wow. I really didn't think you were serious about putting this one up, Pesky! What are you gonna do if somebody needs to uh... borrow your DarkSide gyuto?

I don't know if I want to sell it, just testing the waters...

Back