How do I post pictures in the forum?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casaluz

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I was hoping to get some help on posting pictures in the forum. I used to do it by uploading them to photobucket and posting the direcvt link to the picture there in the forum here but it seems that the photobucket does not allow that anymore. Do I need to open an account in a different website and follow the old procedure or is there another way to do it? which website do you suggest.
Thank you in advance for your help

www.imgur.com

You don't *need* an account there to use it as a host; you can just upload images and post them on other forums.

Use the BB code

If you mouse over the image it shows a little down arrow and if you click that there's a link to "Get share links" and that has one called BBCode (Forums) which has the tags already appended so you can just copy and paste in a post.

I have no idea what imgur looks like on mobile if that's what you're on though. But basically it comes down to use whatever URL ends in .jpg (or .png, .gif, or whatever image format you uploaded) and wrap it in the [img] tags.

If you mouse over the image it shows a little down arrow and if you click that there's a link to "Get share links" and that has one called BBCode (Forums) which has the tags already appended so you can just copy and paste in a post.

I have no idea what imgur looks like on mobile if that's what you're on though. But basically it comes down to use whatever URL ends in .jpg (or .png, .gif, or whatever image format you uploaded) and wrap it in the [img] tags.[/QUOTE]

Very helpful, thank you so much

Back