Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my wife won one. she got Japanese....

@bkultra but the plumber is probably looking forward to be alone with the wife of the guy, for closely related reasons.

"All right. So whatdya do with it?" - "Whatdya mean 'Whatdya do with it?" - "Self defense? Mayhem? Shish kebab?"

When the kids were young, I would take a box of their lavender wipes to keep in our master bathroom. I thought this was the ultimate in *ahem* sanitary luxury. I had no idea how wrong I was...

As a grown man, I'm very comfortable using one of these. Who wouldn't want a nice little warm water splash on the delicates? Guess can make interesting noises tho..

It’s pretty standard in Asia, more standard in Japan. Very hygiene for both men and women. As such, most Asian house holds have outlets beside their toilets if the entire system is built in.
    My brother is a TOTO Sales manager in Asia. Let me know if folks in this forum is interested!i think they offer both 110/220Vs

Quote Originally Posted by LifeByA1000Cuts View Post
    @bkultra but the plumber is probably looking forward to be alone with the wife of the guy, for closely related reasons.
    i dont even know how to interpret this..i'll refrain from dropping a "yo mama" joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MrChen View Post
    It’s pretty standard in Asia, more standard in Japan. Very hygiene for both men and women. As such, most Asian house holds have outlets beside their toilets if the entire system is built in.
    My brother is a TOTO Sales manager in Asia. Let me know if folks in this forum is interested!i think they offer both 110/220Vs
    the parade of my wife's nurse coworkers coming thru my house for a test drive is damn comical.
    me: head down, eyes forward..comments to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by boomchakabowwow View Post
    the parade of my wife's nurse coworkers coming thru my house for a test drive is damn comical.
    me: head down, eyes forward..comments to myself.
    I think this concept might be growing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeByA1000Cuts View Post
    "high as a kite" guy

Quote Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
    My wife is Japanese!
    We just added a 1/2 bath to our 100 year old bungalow and went Washlet without hesitation....there's a reason why "civilized" societies had bidets!
    I assume yours also comes with the blow dry feature FTW!!
    Yep and that reason is to wash the sand/grit out of the bottom of your shoes. Had one for the better half a decade and that is what I used it for. Also, if you are really sick, you know, the kind of sick where you have to sit on the pot and upchuck at the same time? Well, they come in handy for that too. Particularly if they are installed across from one another.
    -Kit

You would only puke in a bidet once...unless you have a maid to clean up after you...