Quantcast
Anybody eles use the Petite Tender cut? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody eles use the Petite Tender cut?

I may give that a try using hanger steak.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    That looks really good! My wife keeps threatening to bring home a full tenderloin so we can play with the different cuts. Your dish looks like you were able to add quite a bit of flavor. Did you have a sauce or pan sauce as well, or did the garlic and herbs get the job done without additional help?
    Did not make a sauce, just spooned a little bit of the au jus from the roasting pan on top.

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    Why did you leave the garlic whole in the middle? If you did it again, would you do it the same way?
    I did adjust the recipe a little after fixing this. I originally roasted the garlic for only 20 minutes, thinking since I peeled them first they would not need as much time. Turns out they could have used the full 35 minutes I normally give an unpeeled head of garlic when roasting and adjusted the recipe accordingly. Other that that I was real happy with the dish and would fix it agian this way.

is there a recipe you could post for this - it looks super delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by jm2hill View Post
    is there a recipe you could post for this - it looks super delicious!
    The recipe is linked underneath the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by sw2geeks View Post
    I did adjust the recipe a little after fixing this. I originally roasted the garlic for only 20 minutes, thinking since I peeled them first they would not need as much time. Turns out they could have used the full 35 minutes I normally give an unpeeled head of garlic when roasting and adjusted the recipe accordingly. Other that that I was real happy with the dish and would fix it agian this way.
    Thanks!