NFL free agency

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What does everybody think so far? Broncos signing Keenum is the best move IMO. I’m just glad I don’t have to change my avatar for another couple of years 😀!

Hurts me a Hawks fan. I see free agency as a mad scramble, with people overpaying for good players. But it then sets up the basis for future contracts... so I do find it interesting to watch. It's kinda like observing bst and the knife market haha

I dunno, the Vikings spent like $25 mil less last season for top tier QB play, I’m not really sure if adding that much salary to the position is worth it.

Keenum was good at not turning the ball over but their offense was stagnant cus he has no arm, cousins is much better then keenum imo

I dunno, the Vikings spent like $25 mil less last season for top tier QB play, I’m not really sure if adding that much salary to the position is worth it.

Cousins through 16 games: 64.3% comp, 4193 yards, 27 TDS, 13 ints.
Keenum through 14 games(started): 67.6% comp, 3547 yards, 22 TDS, 7 ints.

I’m not sure what Keenum’s new contract looks like in Denver-but if he’s making a lot less than cousins then I’d rather him long term.

Cousins through 16 games: 64.3% comp, 4193 yards, 27 TDS, 13 ints.
Keenum through 14 games(started): 67.6% comp, 3547 yards, 22 TDS, 7 ints.

I’m not sure what Keenum’s new contract looks like in Denver-but if he’s making a lot less than cousins then I’d rather him long term.
It's also hard to compare Washington's reciever/TE setup last year to the Vikings. So for Cousins to put up those numbers, without receivers, an O line, or even a running attack was pretty impressive to me

I like Watkins to KC and really want Jordy to go to New England to make their wr group even more white.

Noms, have fun with 3 years of rebuild 🤣🤣

I also want to see this because I live in New England.. However you do realize Brandin cooks, Malcolm Mitchell, Philip Dorset, Kenny Britt all aren't white right? In fact now only hogan and Edelman are..

I like Watkins to KC and really want Jordy to go to New England to make their wr group even more white.

Noms, have fun with 3 years of rebuild 🤣🤣
Hey, we've been good with this core group for a while. It was bound to be dismantled eventually. I accept that the going might be tough for a bit, but I've never been a fair-weather fan anyways. There's a quote along the lines of; if you keep the players you are winning with forever... eventually those are going to be the players you start losing with.
I'm just interested to see if this trade down draft picks/ picking up work in progress players continues to be a viable strategy.

honestly i thought wilson should have gotten mvp, he was making magic happen with the worst offensive line in the league and no run game what so ever. my favorite player on that team is the linebacker posing as a safety, so last season was a bust. i hope he's healthy for this year.

honestly i thought wilson should have gotten mvp, he was making magic happen with the worst offensive line in the league and no run game what so ever. my favorite player on that team is the linebacker posing as a safety, so last season was a bust. i hope he's healthy for this year.
I'd have to agree with that. He made some totally impossible plays... and led us in rushing from the QB position, which is just stupid. Unfortunately Kam probabaly won't play next year, and might not ever play again. Which would be rather tragic [emoji20]

Seattle trimmed the fat. But salary cap becomes difficult to manage once you have a franchise QB getting paid like one. I’m happy the saints didn’t pursue graham too hard. He should be a good fit in Green Bay where they only pass and he doesn’t have to run block 😀

Sherman going to the niners is interesting and bennet leaving. The legion of boom is officially disbanded. Long live Sacksonville!!

I still don't get why teams were salivating over Cousins, or even worse still throwing money at that gimp Sam Bradford.

Titans tying up that much cash on cornerbacks.

I have a feeling the Raiders will make big shockwaves this season.

All the greats under center have had years with poor offensive lines. I'm a Hawks fan too hope they can get it together through free agency, draft, offence & defense to get talent around Wilson again.

Was never a Cowboys fan, but I do like Troy Aikman's low key informative announcing style.

Back