Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL free agency

Iím sure playing in the dome helped Keenum quite abit.

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    I like Watkins to KC and really want Jordy to go to New England to make their wr group even more white.

Noms, have fun with 3 years of rebuild 🤣🤣

I also want to see this because I live in New England.. However you do realize Brandin cooks, Malcolm Mitchell, Philip Dorset, Kenny Britt all aren't white right? In fact now only hogan and Edelman are..

I like Watkins to KC and really want Jordy to go to New England to make their wr group even more white.

Noms, have fun with 3 years of rebuild 🤣🤣
    Hey, we've been good with this core group for a while. It was bound to be dismantled eventually. I accept that the going might be tough for a bit, but I've never been a fair-weather fan anyways. There's a quote along the lines of; if you keep the players you are winning with forever... eventually those are going to be the players you start losing with.
    I'm just interested to see if this trade down draft picks/ picking up work in progress players continues to be a viable strategy.

honestly i thought wilson should have gotten mvp, he was making magic happen with the worst offensive line in the league and no run game what so ever. my favorite player on that team is the linebacker posing as a safety, so last season was a bust. i hope he's healthy for this year.

honestly i thought wilson should have gotten mvp, he was making magic happen with the worst offensive line in the league and no run game what so ever. my favorite player on that team is the linebacker posing as a safety, so last season was a bust. i hope he's healthy for this year.
    I'd have to agree with that. He made some totally impossible plays... and led us in rushing from the QB position, which is just stupid. Unfortunately Kam probabaly won't play next year, and might not ever play again. Which would be rather tragic

Seattle trimmed the fat. But salary cap becomes difficult to manage once you have a franchise QB getting paid like one. Iím happy the saints didnít pursue graham too hard. He should be a good fit in Green Bay where they only pass and he doesnít have to run block 😀

graham is such a p*ssy, how can a dude that big be so soft..

graham is such a p*ssy, how can a dude that big be so soft..
    Heís a basketball player. Literally made an NFL career catching rebounds.

and we all know NBA is nothing but a buncha softies these days

Sherman going to the niners is interesting and bennet leaving. The legion of boom is officially disbanded. Long live Sacksonville!!