Best place to buy Finger Stones?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tler

Reaction score
I’m looking for a reasonably priced and reliable site/seller/person to buy finger stones to see if I fall in love with the finish and finally make the dive into jnats. KKF will occasionally have finger stones, but they move pretty quickly and I always miss out. Thanks in advance for your suggestions

I recently bought finger stones from Namikawa. I bought one bag of Hazuya and one bag of Jizuya. Each bag has 100 grams of stones, the backsides with lacquered paper already applied. All you have to do is thin them down a little and trim them down to the size you want. Namikawa was great to deal with. I will buy again.

Buy some cheap suitas and beat them with a hammer. Finger stones for life my man.

Just bought a variety of finger stones from Nutmeg, really looking forward to trying them all out

What do you mean daveb? Anything is possible if you want it bad enough. You could find someone who works for said mine and pay for the scraps and leftovers. Success ibn life is all about connections.

I will have to look into this. I also have been trying to find some finger stones to polish up some older blades with.

Latest posts

Back