Checking-In Fom California

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Andrade

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings, My name is Don Andrade and I am a knifemaker.

I did not see where I could reply to the note I got upon joining from Dave. My overlook in placing my website in the sig.-line...sorry about that.
I joined is because my mentor Tai Goo told me that my name was mentioned in a thread about chef knife makers.....but I was told that in no way can anyone promote their knives on this forum?
Is this correct?

I need some insight into this, and would like to know how I can possibly become a part of the forum in a meaningful way. I mean can I post images of knives I made? Is that promoting my knives?
Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks...I am excited about the idea of a forum all about chef knives:)

I was trained as a chef and worked in professional kitchens for many years. I currently make chef knives and was a sculptor for 20-years before I made my first knife.
I also currently teach whole foods cooking as preventative medicine with my wife.
I would give links to what I do if it were allowed....but I will just have to wait to find out what can be share and what can-not.

Happy to be here and looking forward to sharing more when I find out what is acceptable.

-DON:)

Welcome!

For the uninitiated, Tai Goo is a VERY special custom knife maker, imho...

Hi Don,
You can find your answers that you're looking for in your welcome email sent to you when you registered as well as HERE.

Welcome to KKF!

Dave

PS - You can respond/send to PM's after you make 2 posts, it's an anti-spam thing.

Welcome Don! You have some nice looking stuff!

We have a lot of knifemakers here who are not vendors, so don't worry, you should easily be able to hang around here and still show what you are working on.

Back