• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salty Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
All knives are in good condition. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. PT for more details on each knife. I accept paypal and can do credit card if necessary.

del2.jpg

Delbert Ealy 270 Damascus Gyuto (laser) $600.00

P10006081.jpg

Michael Rader Santoku 52100 Mustard finish $500

P1000356.jpg

Mr. Itou 200 Damascus Gyuto Turqouise, Ivory, Granite $400

P1000357.jpg

P1000366.jpg

Mr. Itou Paring $100

Some Seriously Sick Stuff.

Best wishes on the sale and thanks for all the contributions over time, space, and forums... :)

Priced for quick sale. Buying the wife a car for our 25th anni. When these are gone I'll be posting more.

She must be a hell of a lady as these are some gems, congrats on 25!!!

All those knives are beautiful. I feel like I'll have to be watching BST permanently if you will be posting more.

Wish I could buy all your knives!

A Carter gyuto and the Nenohi Kiritsuke are next.

what size kiritsuki? I am looking for one. and what steel? single or double bevel?

Congrats on the anniversary! I still have my eye on that little yanagi, if you're interested. Let me know the deets if you are.

Lucky wife!!! Just hope my wallet is slightly fatter to afford something haha.

New Mini? Let me know if you're ditching any gyutos in my price range (sub $300)....

Yep. She wants navigation. I suggested a simple GPS but she wants the $1750 option.

I'll be losing a couple lasers in that price range. Next time by I'll bring samples.

NOT THE SCIMITAR!!!! That thing is amazing!!!! Feels like a cutlass lol! I got to hold that...man is it bada$$!!!

NOT THE SCIMITAR!!!! That thing is amazing!!!! Feels like a cutlass lol! I got to hold that...man is it bada$$!!!
I'm starting to feel like everyone's gotten to feel her up but me...

When you frequent the B/S/T forum, they are all sloppy seconds, thirds.......

Salty - looking for a a smaller knife or two or three. Have any you are parting with? Sorry, for some reason could not message you. you can reach me via michael at passmore (no space) ranch dot com.

Thx in advance, those you've shown are beautiful.

Salty - looking for a a smaller knife or two or three. Have any you are parting with? Sorry, for some reason could not message you. you can reach me via michael at passmore (no space) ranch dot com.

Thx in advance, those you've shown are beautiful.

You can start sending private messages after your second post. Try again.

Back