• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shibata Kashima 220mm; Miyabi ZDP189 180mm; Victorinox 12” Cimiter; Kurosaki Shizuku 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling off a few to make room for a couple new arrivals. First is a Shibata Kashima 220mm gyuto with Isaiah Schroeder custom handle. King of the lasers in R2 steel. Barely used, never sharpened. Measurements are: 164g, 215mm long, 43.25mm heel height. $300 shipped conus, no trades.

Next is a Miyabi 600MCD Morimoto edition 180mm western santoku in ZDP-189 damascus steel. Beautiful knife with mosaic handle pin. I don’t believe these are offered anymore and never were in the US to my knowledge. This one is brand new other than some scuffs on the outer box and is a real gem. Measurements are: 225g, 181mm long, 48.80mm heel height. $350 shipped conus, no trades.

Next is a Victorinox 12” cimitar with box and blade tamer case. Used once to carve a turkey. $50 shipped conus.

Last is a Yu Kurosaki Shizuku 210mm gyuto in R2 steel. Lightly used and sharpened once when I bought it. Great knife that plays well as a laser, but does fine with a little heavier work as well. This is the second one of these I’ve owned and I’ll probably get another at some point. Really enjoyable to use and holds an edge well. Measurements are: 140g, 206mm length, 47.30mm heel height. $220 shipped conus, no trades.

First two knives purchased will also get a Thermoworks keychain thermometer temp probe. Really handy and work well.

I have the Miyabi 600MCD parer/petty… the coke bottle western handle is really comfy to hold and although I don't use parers often I enjoy it when I do reach for it. I actually had the gyuto too, but sold both the gyuto and parer, then eventually bought a new parer because I missed it… one of the perks of living in Canada I guess (I also was of the understanding these were not available in USA)

Back