Quantcast
Devin Thomas' Newest Creation - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Devin Thomas' Newest Creation

  1. #21
    Senior Member riverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    166
    Ok, seriously I will tell my boss to give me 1 extra working day every week so I can afford one. This is killing me, i always have a softspot and tend to collect a suji, it's my main working knife. You guys can keep posting high end gyutou and I still can control myself, but not a killer suji like this.

    Rio

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Chef Niloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Long island NY
    Posts
    1,088
    It seems like Hoss's waiting list is worse the Bob Kramers these days. Could we do a forum group buy for some scimitar knives like Salty's? Bet we could get more then a few here to sing up for that?
    Good to see ya Hoss I was scared I lost you when Mike & Adam kicked me off KF

  3. #23
    DevinT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Panaca, NV.
    Posts
    760
    Thanks everyone for your support. It's good to be here.

    Love and respect

    Hoss

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    145

    Cool

    Freaking awesome, Hoss. Freaking awesome.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    It seems like Hoss's waiting list is worse the Bob Kramers these days. Could we do a forum group buy for some scimitar knives like Salty's? Bet we could get more then a few here to sing up for that?
    Good to see ya Hoss I was scared I lost you when Mike & Adam kicked me off KF
    Count me in, my budding interest in charcuterie and likelihood of building a smokehouse in my backyard will make a scimitar absolutely necessary.

  6. #26
    Senior Member spinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by RRLOVER View Post
    WOW........That makes me want to go to the bank.
    Yeah.... and rob it!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinT View Post
    Thanks everyone for your support. It's good to be here.

    Love and respect

    Hoss
    Wow, that suji is unbelievable beautiful but the ferrule takes it over the top IMO.

    BTW, Devin, I am really enjoying that snakewood damascus parer that you sold me. It is absolutely decadent to own and use such a knife.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,327
    Gorgeous! I will be dreaming of that one tonight.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    301
    That is definately a strong candidate for "The worlds most beautiful chefs knife"!

    DarkHOeK

  10. #30
    Mr. Hospitality! UnConundrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by cnochef View Post
    Count me in, my budding interest in charcuterie and likelihood of building a smokehouse in my backyard will make a scimitar absolutely necessary.
    Why don't you plan on attending the ECG. You can play with my WFO if you'd like, and meet Hoss in person We'll have it fired up for some pizza baking most likely.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts