Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Devin Thomas' Newest Creation

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by UnConundrum View Post
    Why don't you plan on attending the ECG. You can play with my WFO if you'd like, and meet Hoss in person We'll have it fired up for some pizza baking most likely.
    That is a wonderful invitation, thanks. Where is the ECG held? I live in Toronto, Ontario BTW.

  2. #32

  3. #33
    You can find info about the ECG at This Link for registration.

    This Link will take you to the main thread on this site. We have several knife makers coming this year

    Nick used to drive down from the Toronto area. Maybe he'd hitch a ride with you.

  4. #34
    Senior Member BertMor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by UnConundrum View Post
    You can find info about the ECG at This Link for registration.

    This Link will take you to the main thread on this site. We have several knife makers coming this year

    Nick used to drive down from the Toronto area. Maybe he'd hitch a ride with you.
    SHWING!!!!!!! Another ECG!!!!! Another opportunity for me to say' "I am coming Warren!" And not show!' No really this time I am coming I promise (crossing my fingers)
    Bert M.

    Why?! Because footballs don't have wheels!

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by BertMor View Post
    SHWING!!!!!!! Another ECG!!!!! Another opportunity for me to say' "I am coming Warren!" And not show!' No really this time I am coming I promise (crossing my fingers)
    Yeah.... I'll believe it when I sees it Bert. I'd LOVE to work with you a bit in my kitchen

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    178
    Dillard lives pretty close to me

    Did he sign up here? I know he mentioned to me he was entering the military at the start of the year (air force?) ... If Hoss or the man himself can comment I'd like to know. Would like to keep in touch with the web man Dillard ... He's a good knife nut/web guy to know for those who haven't chatted with him.

  7. #37
    I just got signed up today Bryan. Thanks for all the compliments on the suji everyone, we should have a gyuto to show you also very soon.

    I am indeed joining the Army soon, but I will try and keep current on the forums if anyone ever needs to contact me for anything.

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, FL, USA
    Posts
    4,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillard View Post
    I just got signed up today Bryan. Thanks for all the compliments on the suji everyone, we should have a gyuto to show you also very soon.

    I am indeed joining the Army soon, but I will try and keep current on the forums if anyone ever needs to contact me for anything.
    Hey, Dillard!

    I noticed you hadn't been posting, and concluded you were off in basic training.

    If you need someone to care for your knives while you're gone, keep me in mind.

    Rick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •