• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Streaked Buffalo Horn

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have two sets (5 rolls each) of streaked buffalo horn I want to sell. These are all from the recent group buy see http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/36014-Blonde-horn-roll-US-group-buy for details.

Each roll is approximately 26-28mm x 100mm in size.

Please see pictures below (in another post) to select which set you're interested in. Pictures show 180deg sides (front & back).

Each set is $67.50 - the exact price I paid for them. This price includes shipping in the USA only.

If interested please send me a PM with the set letter designation (A or B) that you'd like to purchase and I'll follow by sending you a Paypal invoice.

Thanks,
Dave

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lots of times people post pics that I can’t see but others can. I use an iPad so maybe that has something to do with it.. dunno
Anyway pm inbound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back