• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke 270 HD semi-stainless Western Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
Hi

Nothing coming up in trade for my Konosuke 270 mm Stainless so im putting it up for sale, its about 3 months old with very light use and has never been sharpened of honed. if no one is interested ill probably get it rehandled the current handle is the standard one and its a bit small for me. I am asking $210 shipped CONUS inclusive of Paypal and all shipping costs. I know i have no serious history here so i will be happyto provide my ebay account for reference or if your still not comfortable we can work something out where the money is sent to the person currently making this knifes replacement !!!

Knoosuke 003.jpgKnoosuke 002.jpgKnoosuke 005.jpgKnoosuke 010.jpgKnoosuke 011.jpg

Good deal! You should take stainless out of the description though. It's semi-stainless.

Ah, OK

Sorry, didnt mean to mislead, simple ignorance !!

OK

As TK corrected me, its a semi stainless knife, if i could just figure out how to edit !!!!

Steven

I work in an international business and have guys travelling back and to from the UK all the time.

If you wanted the knife id be happy to honor that price shipped to you in the UK, all i would ask is a couplke of weeks for shipment

Alan

Back