Hola from Spain

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cesar

Reaction score
Hi all and congratulations for this amazing forums and the help it provides to the ones like me who dont have any idea about japanese knives. I work on a small restaurant here in Spain ( Santiago de Compostela city) and some mounts ago I began to procure information about japanese knives, sharpening tools etc to begin a decent knive set for mi work and thats how i meet this web. I have very little experience in sharpening ( just work whit a 1000 stone), but now i think im ready for mi first japanese knive and some more sharpening tools I plan to buy, so i beg for your help and knowledge in my questions. Thx in advance.

P.D Sorry for my english, i know it sucks.

Hi Cesar, welcome to the forum. I am also a Spaniard although I live in the San Francisco area (USA) if you need help with anything in the forum or with translations feel free to send me a message in Spanish and I will gladly help you. When I started navigating the forrest of information I was genrously helped by a few members here and it made a big difference.

Hi all and congratulations for this amazing forums and the help it provides to the ones like me who dont have any idea about japanese knives. I work on a small restaurant here in Spain ( Santiago de Compostela city) and some mounts ago I began to procure information about japanese knives, sharpening tools etc to begin a decent knive set for mi work and thats how i meet this web. I have very little experience in sharpening ( just work whit a 1000 stone), but now i think im ready for mi first japanese knive and some more sharpening tools I plan to buy, so i beg for your help and knowledge in my questions. Thx in advance.

P.D Sorry for my english, i know it sucks.
you can see some in Madrid

Back