• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom GMW Polka Dot Flying V Guitar

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamageInc

Idiot
Reaction score
Specs:
22 fret Ebony fingerboard
Double action Floyd Rose tremolo
Dimarzio pickups (PAF & Super Distortion)
6150 medium jumbo fretwire
Maple center body with alder sides
Mother of Pearl inlays, with extra inlay on the first fret
Schaller M6 minituners
Dunlop strap locks

Condition is very close to new as I haven't played it a whole lot and it's never been outside my house. Purchased in 2009 directly via custom order from Lee Garver of GMW in California.
This is the same maker that made the polka dot v's that Zakk Wylde plays. Comes with the form fitted G&G crushed velour case. Very nice handmade guitar with great attention to detail. Ordered on a bit of a whim, as drums are my primary instrument. I can't justify having it anymore considering I only pick up a guitar twice a year, and I also have a Gibson Explorer Pro. It needs a more loving home.

Asking 1900 USD / 1550 EUR

If you can't get to Denmark, I'll have to look into shipping options.

2f67d0f329fc0af265f3.png

db352ceb338468d89341.png

38225f600749ab222487.png

4acea7069e35b160572f.png

Yes it is a beautiful guitar indeed. Was hard to let go of it, but it is at a good home now where it will be used. I'm keeping my Explorer Pro for the time being but I'll be sure to make a post if I change my mind.

Back