Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Voice Your Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by sudsy9977 View Post
    I could foot the bill if i made big time money like you!....Ryan
    You got-sta make more cakes! I see a uptrend in good "artisan Made" IE not regular bakery cakes being sold, now might be a good time for "cakes by sudsy"

I'm not sure this forum would be what it is if it was not a good place for knife makers to spend time at. And since they are refining or marketing a product, it seems reasonable to charge them. Since they are making some $ here, it only makes sense that a small portion goes to help running the BBS.

Maybe a compromise is to keep the Vendor classification (w/ yearly fee and their own subforums), and a separate For Sale thread hobbyists can use that requires a % fee of the asking price to go to KF. Then when a hobbyist sells enough, it will be a $ savings for them to 'upgrade' to Vendor status.

My point exactly, it's a free market solution.

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    I'm not sure this forum would be what it is if it was not a good place for knife makers to spend time at. And since they are refining or marketing a product, it seems reasonable to charge them. Since they are making some $ here, it only makes sense that a small portion goes to help running the BBS.

Maybe a compromise is to keep the Vendor classification (w/ yearly fee and their own subforums), and a separate For Sale thread hobbyists can use that requires a % fee of the asking price to go to KF. Then when a hobbyist sells enough, it will be a $ savings for them to 'upgrade' to Vendor status.
    Best idea so far, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post

Great idea. Wouldn't solve everything but it is a good idea