1 Movie to Rewatch for the first time

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
If you could erase every memory of ever seeing one movie, and watch it again for the first time ever, what would it be?

:popcorn: :pepsi: :popcorn:

Mine: The Godfather. I saw it when I was a LITTLE kid for the first time, and didn't really get it all. As I watched it again and again as I grew up, I understood more and more of it, but never got the experience of really taking in the whole movie as an appreciating adult. I still love it, it's one of the all-time greats, but I wish I could see it again, understanding everything, and not knowing what is going to happen next!

I would love to see The Terminator on the big screen, it's one of my favorite movies and I've only experienced it on TV.

Yes. This is probably my favorite movie of all and one that never loses its intensity in rewatching. I would, however, be interested to find out how I would react to seeing it for the first time now. I've introduced a lot of people who aren't normally scifi or horror fans to it and it always gets a good reception, so I wonder how things would be if the tables were turned.

Currently it's a tossup between the Lord of the Rings trillogy and Last of the Mohicans with Danial Day Lewis, my wife hates when I watch Last of the Mohicans because I drag out my muzzleloaders and "get that funny look in my eyes"...

It would have to be a thriller or psycho drama as that moment will never come back in a second watching.

My nominations would be: Silence of the Lambs (my first choice), John Carpenter's The Thing, and maybe The Usual Suspects.

k.

Groundhog Day. :lol2:

In line with the OP, i watched both Alien and The Birds for the first time when I was waayy too young and they freaked me right out. Actually, come to think of it, most of hte Planet of the Apes movies fall into that category too. They always seemed to be on TV on sunday afternoons as a kid. They freaked me right out. It would be nice to see these movies without feeling like a freaked out 6-8yr old all over again.

Latest posts

Back