Quantcast
PM Message History - Viewing past posts in a PM
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM Message History - Viewing past posts in a PM

PM Message History - Viewing past posts in a PM

I don't know how many people know about this feature or not but since I only discovered it a week ago and wish I had found it a long time ago I figured I'd share it with you.

Some of you have a lot of PM's I'm sure (I have 5000+) and the more you have the harder it is to keep organized. vBulletin doesn't offer threaded PM's like other forum software does (a major minus) but they do have a feature to at least allow you to view the previous posts made in a PM without having to scroll through your in and out boxes.

To see the previous posts, open a PM and look directly underneath the quick reply message box for the "Message History View History" text. Scroll over the "View History" part and you'll see it's highlighted - click that and all the previous message history will appear.

I hope this helps some of you.

Dave

Yeah. Just notice it today. Much better!

Wow. That is a good tip. Thanks. The worst thing was flipping between the inbox and sent box.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Wow. That is a good tip. Thanks. The worst thing was flipping between the inbox and sent box.

k.

I know, I thought I was cursed with that. Lots of head pounding here.

+ Reply to Thread