We're Doing It All Wrong!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Global G-2...durable knife (I agree), edge that lasts a long time (if you mean constantly steeling it, I guess). Bit misleading article.

Best line:
"while some blades over six inches long can feel unwieldy if you’re doing anything short of butchering a deer"

Best line:
"while some blades over six inches long can feel unwieldy if you’re doing anything short of butchering a deer"

i suppose a cabbage
is "big game"
for NY MAg
genius ...

Haha well I just want to know how much Global Paid for that article?! Most articles and spots whether on YouTube or tv or whatever are more often than not paid for by the company it is reviewing or saying is “the best (whatever category you want) of (whatever year)”, most All of that crap is paid advertising in a fancy new package. And back to the knives themselves who really wants such an ugly not really that good knife!? I’d rather get tons of other blades before I’d ever pay $100 for a global or even use it if gifted.

Best line:

Lol do that with like 3" blades. Clearly this person has never butchered a deer. Or a cabbage for that matter.

tenor.gif

Wait, he isn't reviewing the good looking usuba in the title picture? The one that cuts straight through the paper stage the photographer used. Oh wait, that seems to be a 300 yanagi... wonder how that snaps carrots! And what about the red lacquered wood handle, that could be a legit sab?

Try some of the links ..."Guy Fieri Made the Second-Best Knife I’ve Ever Used" ... wasn't even aware he is a knifemaker!

Haha well I just want to know how much Global Paid for that article?! Most articles and spots whether on YouTube or tv or whatever are more often than not paid for by the company it is reviewing or saying is “the best (whatever category you want) of (whatever year)”, most All of that crap is paid advertising in a fancy new package. And back to the knives themselves who really wants such an ugly not really that good knife!? I’d rather get tons of other blades before I’d ever pay $100 for a global or even use it if gifted.
These people are bought cheaply. Probably only cost a couple of knives. Next month, the author will be touting Rachel Ray cutlery.

Wait, he isn't reviewing the good looking usuba in the title picture? The one that cuts straight through the paper stage the photographer used. Oh wait, that seems to be a 300 yanagi... wonder how that snaps carrots! And what about the red lacquered wood handle, that could be a legit sab?

Try some of the links ..."Guy Fieri Made the Second-Best Knife I’ve Ever Used" ... wasn't even aware he is a knifemaker!

Haha the ole Guy knives! Way better than any knife out there by a long shot

These people are bought cheaply. Probably only cost a couple of knives. Next month, the author will be touting Rachel Ray cutlery.
I would like to be a part of the Rachel Ray interview.

I would actually pay to see this
I would ask her to show me a quick chocolate sauce recipe. Then "accidently" splash some chocolate sauce on her neck.

"Oh, let me get that for you Rachel"

As I move to clean her neck with a bit of moisture hands free....

i would invite morgan freeman to the interview and just let him take over
If I can't be the executive produce for this interview then god is truly cruel and without mercy.

Back