Quantcast
Damascus Key chains.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damascus Key chains.

Damascus Key chains.

I just finished the first batch of these. And got them posted on my web page. There on the knives for sale page.

Heres a few pics and a link if anyone is interested! http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/knives-for-sale/

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Sponsors
    i had a couple like this from japan from way back when, but these are just so cool... awesome job. I'm sure they'll sell like crazy (or at least i hope they do).

absolutely love these!

Good idea Now to wait for a gyuto in a pattern style I like

Had to pick up the straight grained dog tag they are just too cool. Just wondering how would the Damascus react to engraving? I'm wondering if I could get something engraved in there without anydamage to the pattern.

As long as it's not heat treated it will engrave just fine.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Hey, Thanks Spike..

heckler, Yea. It should engrave easy. or at least fairly easy. The damascus is not Heat Treated.. It may be work hardened.. in spots.

Thanks Guys for your interest in these! I think they will make cool Christmas gifts or shocking stuffers Plan on making some from the meteorite damascus soon.

Ill take shape suggestions and or requests.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Thanks HHH and spikec for the answers not sure if I wanna do anything to it but wanted to know if it's possible, I'll have to see it in person to decide anything.

For suggestions maybe a Jesus fish? I imagine they might be a little harder then the crosses but a great key chain shape, and of course captital letters for people's initials. I imagine you'd need to take requests for those but if you could manage I imagine they would sell quick.

My pleasure. Yours will ship out in the morning. If you have it engraved, Please show us

Never even thought of engraving it. Maybe I'll get someone to put my initials on the "tang". I think that would be too cool!
    How tall is the tang?

+ Reply to Thread